ZANZARA MEMBER LOYALTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(updates effective August 01, 2019)
(updates effective August 01, 2019)
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Zanzara Rewards (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent Zanzara products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
II. EARNING POINTS
1. General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at zanzara.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the upper left hand corner of the site. Gift cards do not qualify for points. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.2. Earning Rate. Members earn 1 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (1) points for every one dollar ($1) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 9 points. Calculation is as follows: $9.99 x 1 points per dollar = 9.99 points, which is rounded down to 9 points. Note: Shipping and Taxes are not taken into consideration. If an item is return and/or price adjusted that will also be removed from your rewards calculations.3. Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.4. Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
1. At the time of account registration
2. During the purchase of qualifying products
3. Referring a friend to Zanzara. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
4. For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
5. For Liking the Zanzara Facebook page and sharing Zanzara's Facebook page with your following. This is good one time only.
6. Following Zanzara on Instagram. This is good one time only.
5. Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit. Purchase of Zanzara's products outside the zanzara.com website are not eligible for the Loyalty Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.6. Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Points redeemed on an order will not be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled cannot be reapplied as they are good for just one use.7. Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, Zanzara may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time at Zanzara's sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.8. Limitations on Bonus Points and Points, Generally. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.9. Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Zanzara may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.10. Referring a friend to Zanzara. Access your account under the my account section and choose Zanzara Loyalty. From here, email your friend (who has not purchased with Zanzara before) your unique Referral link. If your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account. 1,000 points will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive 1,000 points for signing up and any points from their first purchase made while signed into their new Zanzara account.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
1. How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 20,000 points. The minimum purchase for which points will apply is $10.00. Points may only be used Online at the Zanzara.com website. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:500 points = $5.00 off
1,000 points = $10.00 off
2,000 points = $20.00 off etc.Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.2. Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.3. To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Shop account on our site. Select “Exchange Points” from the “My Account menu tab” found on the navigation menu and select the amount of points you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.4. Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the Zanzara.com website and are available only to members in good standing.5. Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 365 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account. Specific onsite activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of ZanzaraSign up: points are added to your account instantly.Order: points are added to your account when your order is placed.6. Points Redemption. Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the points to your Zanzara reward account. Discount codes generated by redeeming points do not expire until used. They are one-time use code, so once it is used it is gone. If an order is returned points will not be reinstated.
By registering with Zanzara.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. Zanzara reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Zanzara may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Zanzara's records, shall be deemed correct. Zanzara reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Zanzaras' internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Zanzaras' internal records, Zanzaras' internal records will control. Zanzara assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Zanzara. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Zanzara may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Zanzara program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Zanzara. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us.The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at Zanzara’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their Zanzara.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Zanzara will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying Zanzara.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of Zanzara.com. Purchases made outside Zanzara.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).Employees of Zanzara are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.